A new online training course called ‘Website Profit Formula‘ is now available. The creator of this product is Steve Tenpenny. This guy is not a guru, he’s just an ordinary guy who has found a way to make 6 figures online. This new product is his genuine attempt to teach others to be successful online as well.
But, does the product live up to its promise? They are so many money-making courses and scams online. What makes this one different from the rest?
I have spent the last few hours reading the training materials and watching the video tutorials inside the Website Profit Formula’s member area. I will let you know what is the course about and how it can benefit you. And I hope you can make an informed decision after reading this review.
As mentioned, Website Profit Formula is an online training course. The main reason why it’s online is because Steve (the owner) is updating the content on a regular basis. As new techniques or new ways of earning money online become available, he will add them in the course. This will set it apart from other money-making products. As a member you’ll always receive first hand information!
The training materials are currently organized into 6 main sections:
1. PLANNING. This is the best place to start. Make sure you download the getting started guide and read it (it’s a PDF file). After you read the guide, get back to the planning section online and read ‘From The Ground Up’ ~ it shows you exactly what you need to do to start your very own website. It doesn’t matter how little experience you have, you need to read it.
NOTE: Since Website Profit Formula is an online course, there are many hyperlinks to other topics. Your desktop may get cluttered up with many windows after a while. So, please stay focused and don’t get confused.
2. LOOPHOLES. This section has two topics: ‘Instant Page Rank’ and ‘Quick Index Tool’. If you’re new, I suggest you to skip the first one as it’s a bit advanced. Start with the ‘Quick Index Tool’ that shows you how to get your new website indexed within 24 hours. You can come back to ‘Instant Page Rank’ and watch the video after you have gained some experience in building and managing a website.
3. PROFIT. This is my favorite section as it shows you many different ways to monetize (earn profit from) your website or blog. I’m not going to elaborate more on this because a course in miracles I have written a detailed review at my blog (you can find the link in my author resource box). Newbies may need to read this section a couple of times.
4. TRAFFIC. This is a very important section as traffic is the lifeblood of any website. You will learn how to generate traffic step-by-step. If you’re an experienced online marketers, some of methods taught here are NOT new. If you’re a newbie, take action and use the techniques to promote your site, do not afraid of making mistakes, it’s part of learning.
5. LINK BUILDING. Another very important section. If you want your website to land on the top spot of Google’s result page, building links to your site is a must! However, DO NOT abuse the system by building links too quickly and get punished and de-indexed by Google. Just follow the instructions outlined in the course and build links naturally.
6. RESOURCES. This is like a reference page where it provides a listing of useful information, webmater tools and other services that can help your site to earn more profit.
Additionally, there is a bonus page where you can download some related products for free.
Website Profit Formula is not perfect!
All in all, Website Profit Formula provides good value for money. But, I have two complaints.
First, the content and image of some video tutorials are too small. I have difficulty trying to read the text in the videos. Hope Steve can provide a PDF manual with some screenshots for easy reference. I hate having to go back to the videos and watch them from the beginning again.
Another complaint I have is that each section has too many hyperlinks. If you’re not careful, you can easily get confused and lost. There is no work around on this issue as this is a online training course. You just need to be more focused and organized, and close the windows that you no longer need.